Saturday, July 11

Quick Trip to Spain!

While I was visiting my favorite blogs this morning, I came across a beautiful one from Spain!
Isn't it wonderful that we can take a trip around the world right from our home computers!

Toniya is from Barcelona. Her blog is Can Toniya Minis She makes the most gorgeous little cakes! She does lots of other minis too...


Wouldn't it be fun to have a little piece of cake for breakfast?! Couldn't be very many calories! Thanks Toniya! It is so nice to meet you!

I need to do my usual weekend cleaning, shopping and laundry. Think I'll finish my little sofa instead! I found something for my attic bedroom ceiling that I can't wait to show you too!

Hope you have a great Saturday!
Blessings, Kathi

1 comment:

blushing rose said...

I could live with the cake for breakfast! This is a lovely breakfast presentation. TTFN ~Marydon