Friday, September 18

Staying Focused

I decided this morning to change the look of my blog header. I want to remember what my dollhouse looked like when I got it!



There is still so much to do! I've been having so much fun making miniatures that I haven't been working on the house itself very much.

I have done some painting...



Removed wallpaper and carpet...



Cleaned up the inside...



And made a new roof...



Now it's time to get back to the basics. I'll be posting photos of my work in progress. This is an attempt to keep me focused. I want to have a pretty house to put all of my little miniatures in!

Just as soon as I finish THIS little project, I promise I'll get back to working on the house!


Thank you for all of your comments and for following along! Hope you have a beautiful day!
Blessings, Kathi

8 comments:

Deni said...

Oh that house is going to be fantastic at least you have it all ready to get on with now you have cleaned it up!
I adore your little golf bags are you making those with premo? Great job!

Kim said...

Love the new look! It is so fun to see the before and the after in dollhouses. I can't wait to see the finished golf bag!♥

kathi said...

I cut up an old purse to make the golf bag. The Premo is for the golf balls and golf clubs.
I've never worked with clay before so this should be interesting...
Thanks ladies for your comments!

DollMum said...

I definitely prefer what you are doing to the house compared to what it looked like before - I like the combination of fresh aqua green and blue on the outside.

blushing rose said...

This is going to be fun to watch you 'do' this house. Have a lovely weekend. TTFN ~Marydon

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Kathi..., I just saw that you have the Jimmy Buffett store listed, and realized that I discovered it here!!! I'm so sorry!! I'm going to change that right now and include your link.

Bella Sinclair said...

Ooh, I had not seen your "before" picture. You've done so much great work already. It's fun seeing how far you've come. And heyyyyyy, your artwork! Those will look wonderful on your walls. Fantastic way to personalize it!

kathi said...

No problem Maya! There are parrot heads everywhere! :) Have a margarita for me, okay?
I love your blog! Takes me to the beach each time I visit!