Monday, September 14

Ebay Find

Look what I got on Ebay! I got a great price too! I've only purchased two things from Ebay and they have both been really good deals.

This is a room box made by Real Good Toys. Right now it's a General Store, but I have different plans for it!

I will be working on this next year! It will be really hard to leave it in the box until then! Right now I need to continue working on my dollhouse!

I can't say what I'll be doing with this room box because it's a surprise for someone. I already have tons of ideas and am really looking forward to this project!

Sweet dreams!
Kathi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your great find! :)
Lori

Sahildeki Ev said...

This is very cute. I wonder what you will make of this..

Kim said...

Wow! I don't think I would be able to wait and leave it in the box. Now I am wondering what you are going to make in it- and we have to wait a whole year or more to find out! Awesome find♥

Deni said...

I really like that little shop!
Clever girl to find that!