Monday, September 28

Miniature Golf

Now that my #1 son has received his birthday present, I can finally show you what I've been working on for the past week or so!

I made the golf bag from the lining of an old purse. The art is done with colored pencils. The shoes, golf clubs and golf balls are polymer clay. I carved toothpicks to make the tees. There are one dozen "Tiniest" golf balls in the box!

I had so much fun designing and making all of these little things! My son is a really good golfer. That's a good thing because it would be really hard to find these golf balls in the rough!

Happy Birthday Brian! Hope you have fun playing "miniature golf!"

Blessings,
Kathi


6 comments:

blushing rose said...

How adorably charming a creation.
TY for sharing. Have a lovely autumn week. TTFN ~Marydon

rosanna said...

I love it! and Walter would love it too. I shall make one for him. The Tiniest balls are a masterpiece ;o))

Kim said...

So cute Kathi- I bet he loved it!

Anonymous said...

I just love it Kathi. The glof bag and clubs are terrific. I also made a golf bag and clubs for my son and put then in his backyard roombox. I didn't do any tiny balls though and that picture and golf shoes you did are wonderful. Great job!!

Living said...

oh how cute!

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, Kathi! What a fantastic set! Hahaha, so very cute. I love all the details you put into it. Happy birthday, #1 son! Betcha he loved it.

ps. NO clue on basketweaving..... :(