Sunday, September 6

Three Things I Like and One I Don't

I accomplished three things today! I finished my first little cross stitch, made my first mitered picture frame and my first gift bag! I used an old map to make the gift bag. I found Katie's tutorial at at Miz Mary's.


I like how my little project turned out.
Can't show you just yet because it's a surprise...

Now here's one little thing that I DON'T like! FLEAS!

This evening I bathed the dogs, gave them and the cats medicine and fogged my bedroom. Tonite when I go to bed I'll fog the rest of the house. We may all be gassed in the morning, but hopefully the fleas will be dead!? I'll tuck a towel under the bedroom door and hope for the best.

When these little buggers start jumping on ME it's time to take action!!

Like my grandma used to say, "Sweet dreams, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!"

I really hope we don't have any bed bugs...

Blessings, Kathi

No comments: