Monday, December 14

Two Trees Decorated

I finished my real tree and my mini tree yesterday.


My real tree is decorated with ornaments I've made and collected over the years. I like to keep it simple. Same with my mini tree.

Now I have a big mess to clean up!

I need to make a dining room table for my new dishes. See that stack of fabrics? I love the colors! I'm thinking about re-covering my little sofa and the white chair I made.

Will all of this be finished before Christmas? Who knows...

Blessings,
Kathi

5 comments:

Kim said...

Kathi- I love your real tree- and the mini tree is adorable! Love the little silver shells and sand dollars! I received my five star package- decided to wait till christmas to open it :)

Thank you again- have a very Merry Christmas!!

Kim ♥

Jill said...

I love your trees! I especially love how you decorated your mini tree-- so pretty!
Also- I wanted to thank you for the wonderful mini's! They're wonderful! My fave is the wreath!!! I'll be posting everything soon, but wanted to thank you before too much more time went by.
Hugs,
Jill

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You did a great job on both of them. Thanks for sharing with us.

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Both trees are wonderful..., the tiny one, soooo darling!!

DLSarmywife said...

Both your Christmas trees are wonderful! And I LOVE that stack of fabric too! (I think I bought it recently! =D LOL) Can't wait to see what you do.