Wednesday, February 3

Amazing Mail from Deborah Today!

I received my gifts today from winning Deborah's 100th follower give-a-way. Look at the beautiful things she made for me!


They are perfect for my beach house! There are also two miniature shell balls and an itsy bitsy bit of sea sponge. The coral is only 2 millimeters wide! The jar is one inch tall.

I can't believe how tiny these shells are! These are Deborah's photos. My camera just won't focus on things this small!

Thank you so much Deborah! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in making these for me. They will be proudly displayed in my house soon. I think they will look great in the bathroom!

Speaking of the bathroom...
My first attempt at making tiles isn't going so well. The card stock I used warped and curled up around the edges. It's sitting under my heavy Home Depot 123 books now. If it doesn't flatten out I'll try some heavier weight card. If at first you don't succeed - try try again - right?

Hope you have a nice evening! Deborah's gifts were the hi-light of MY day!
Blessings,
Kathi

4 comments:

DLSarmywife said...

I am so glad you like them and I can't wait to see them in The Adelaide Beachy!

Josje said...

Hi Kathi, Lovely gifts you have received from Debby. Just perfect for your beach house.

Which card stock is curling at the edges, the tiles themselves or the card stock you've glued them onto?

Eva Russo said...

aww...they are so cute!
x
Eva

Deni said...

Congratulations on winning such a perfect gift from Debbi they look sweet