Saturday, February 27

Blog to Book and a Birthday!

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage just posted her new blog book. She used BLURB to create her very own hard copy of her blog in a book! Thanks for sharing your great idea Claudia!

I just checked out BLURB and it is amazing! It's free too! I've been wondering how to save my blog entries. This looks like a great way of doing just that?!

Today, I'm going work on the beach house. I haven't seen the front of the house in months! It's time to turn it around and start working on the exterior again!

I've got french doors and a window to install and lots of painting to do! Then there is a conservatory that needs building... I'm going to be busy busy busy!

I do want to take time to wish my dear Aunt Adelaide a very happy 102nd birthday today!!!


Photo taken two years ago at her 100th Birthday Party!

Happy Birthday Aunt Adelaide! I hope you have a wonderful day! I hope to make "The Adelaide Beachy" dollhouse worthy of your name!

Blessings,
Kathi

2 comments:

beyondbaffled said...

A blog book sounds really cool. Happy birthday to your Aunt as well. Beautiful name!

Kim said...

ahhh- she's so sweet! Happy be-lated Birthday to Aunt Adelaide ♥