Wednesday, June 16

Two More Days!

I was inspired when I saw this post by Elyse at Tinkered Treasures this morning. I've been following her for a long time. There is a wealth of inspiration on her blog! She has a lovely Etsy shop too.

I made this little pillow to add to my give-a-way. I'm so excited to see how many of you have entered to win!

It's not perfect but I like it anyway...

It would have been a quick and easy project if it hadn't taken me 15 minutes to find my floss, 10 minutes to find my needle threader, 20 minutes to find my magnifier lamp and 5 minutes to realize that the battery was dead and I couldn't get it out!

When this give-a-way is finished I really need to clean up around here! Thanks Elyse for your beautiful inspiration!

Blessings,
Kathi

7 comments:

FabShabbyRoses said...

That pillow is adorable Kathi! I'll take a stroll over Elyse's site and see what this is all about. Looks like something I need to try making cuz I'd love to have one!
Carolyn

FabShabbyRoses said...

oops....after reading Elyse's blog I realized you did not get the tute for the pillow from there.....but oh my what a gorgeous site to read! I almost lost track of time looking at all the wonderful pictures. I need to go back there again soon! So maybe you can tell us how you made the pillow? Curious minds want to know! LOL!
Carolyn

Ascension said...

Gracias por el enlace!!!
El cojin es una preciosidad!!!
besitos ascension

Kim said...

so cute Kathi!

Tallulah Belle said...

That is really pretty Kathi.

I've been looking back through your blog to see what I've missed and boy you've been busy with the flowers. You are doing really well and they are all great.

by Sonya said...

Very cute miniatures!
I love them.
Hugs
Sonya

Kathi said...

Thanks! This was the first time I've tried beaded embroidery. I've always thought it was pretty. I need lots more practice! Time, patience and LOTS more practice!