Sunday, June 13

Gifts from Kim!

I received the prettiest package from Kim at Flowers & Art yesterday! It's not even my birthday! I couldn't wait to open it to see what was inside!


Kim said she found a little fish bead and thought of ME! Here is the note she placed inside. Love her drawings! Poke the photo so you can read what she said...


Now look what was inside her gift! Kim made a beautiful white wicker chair that is PERFECT for my bathroom vanity! I LOVE it!!!


She also sent the pretty perfume bottles, some little shells and the cute glass fish you see on top of the vanity!

Kim, you are SO thoughtful and so sweet! Thank you SO much for these beautiful things! They are all PERFECT for my little house!

HUGS,
Kathi

7 comments:

Norma Bennett said...

What a wonderful gift! I love the colours of the fish and the chair is so pretty.

Taenia said...

The chair is a wonderful gift :)

Have a nice day,
Hugs Taenia

Merry Jingle said...

They look wonderful in your bathroom, which has the most wonderful colours :)

Ira

Katie said...

WoW! Kim really did a good job on that chair! And I love the fish bead....so thoughtful!

Jill said...

Isn't Kim one of the sweetest bloggers out there?! I LOVE that chair-- that must have taken a lot of work to create. It's stunning! I love that glass fish also-- so perfect for your little beach house!
Hugs,
Jill

Lisette said...

Nice chair and little shells.

Kim said...

Kathi- I didn't get online all weekend-- but I am so glad to see this today! I am so happy you liked it- so sorry about the delay- I decided to make the chair after I saw you post a picture of your sweet little vanity and I am so pleased it is the correct size to work okay in your bathroom! I feel very happy to have made something special for Adelaide's Beach Cottage ♥