Tuesday, July 13

Holiday Summer Swap 2010 - Postponed Until July 16th

Tomorrow is the big day for Caterina's Holiday Swap!

I received my gift (still unopened!) from Sonya all the way from Italy! I can't wait to see what's inside! :D

My gift went to Beatriz in Mexico! I hope that she receives it in time!?

Beatriz will be joining me on a road trip to the mountains. We will be visiting the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.


This is one of my very favorite places to visit. I hope Beatriz enjoys her little holiday in the USA!

Thank you so much Caterina for organizing this swap! I've had so much fun participating and can't wait to see what everyone has made!

4 comments:

Ascension said...

Ya falta menos para saber que te han regalado!!!
Estoy impaciente por verlo, seguro que sera una maravilla.
besitos ascension

Jo Raines said...

I only sent mine to Alicia today as we have been busy with hay and I had waited for a package I ordered. And Leo Furtado wrote that he could not send mine any earlier either as he has been traveling so we are both late! But it has been fun to prepare and await goodies!

Jody

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Kathi, nice to see you! Hope your summer has been good & glad you got some inspiration for your Key West dollhouse.

dalesdreams said...

I'm catching up! ;) I still have to go to Caterina's, but, I'm still on your blog. :)

I've been to the Smoky Mountains twice and really enjoyed it, hence the return trip. ;)