Wednesday, January 26

Nothing Fits

Poor Grandpa. He STILL has nothing in his closet that fits! His overalls barely fit his little grandson!


This kid really has a BIG head. Literally! I'm wondering if I should try to make him a new one? I bought him on Ebay because I liked his hair. I didn't notice what a big head he had.

I've never tried sculpting before. My track record with clay leaves a lot to be desired! I 'm going to be sanding and painting the final coat of paint on Birgit's chairs today. Then I'll think about more sewing and sculpting . . .

The grandson needs a name too. His sisters are Sandy and Shelly. Got any ideas?



7 comments:

De said...

Sam or Sammy? If you look at real people you will find some with much larger heads than others - I'd just leave him, Kathi. Maybe he's just a really smart little boy who needs more room for all that brain. :-)

Drora's minimundo said...

Grandpa meanwhile can sit in the sun and get a tan.

Anonymous said...

How about Scott? You might try putting a baseball cap on him and it might make his head look a little smaller. I had the same problem with clothes when I first made them and I had to keep making them bigger each time until I got it right.

Caseymini said...

Since you seem to be going with a beachy theme for the girls names, how about Sheldon for the little boy? Good luck with the clothes. If at first you don't succeed......You know the rest!

Blake said...

How about Shelby? Hope you figure out some clothes for Gramps soon!!! :D

Marisa said...

I like Sammy too *only because Im a big "Supernatural" fan*


Marisa

ok, I'll admit it..Im in the Jared and Jensen fan club so thats why I liked the name Sammy and if you had asked for a D I would have said Dean *I'm so addicted to that show I'll probbly need a 12 step meeting*

Jollie said...

He does have a big head! ;)
I should give him the nameSammy too, I like that name.
I don't have much experiance with sculping too, but I will make my own fairy doll...
Actualy I just started with making minis and I'll just give about anything a try. ;)

By the way, did you recieve my e-mail with the catpaws wallpaper for your cat cottage?

Warm hugs, Jollie