Monday, March 7

A Second Look

Did you ever make something, take a good close look at it, and then start over? Well, that's what I did with some things I made for Kat's room box.

I went over to visit Kat. I saw what she was stitching for her nursery room box and realized the diaper stacker I was making was all wrong.

Thankfully, I had an old pillow case that turned out to be the perfect shade of green. I didn't like the black knobs on the bench so I changed them. The panda looked too mean so I made him happy.


NOW I'm finished. If you don't count the half dozen more diapers I need to make. Oh, and the little sticks of bamboo for the pandas to eat. Can't have hungry pandas!

It's really cold again here this morning! Will spring EVER come?


4 comments:

Katie said...

The diaper stacker turned out really well! :)

I'm ready for spring, too!!

MiniKat said...

Kathi you amaze me. The diaper stacker is adorable! The bench is still darling. I do like the white knobs. Thank you so much. :-)

Lucille said...

Kathi, the little diaper stacker is so darling! I just love it. Sheer genius! Also, I love those white pearly little knobs.

dalesdreams said...

This is so sweet and I adore the diaper stacker! :)