Saturday, April 30

Gifts to Make!


I started working on the gift for the winner of my 350+ Followers Give-A-Way. There is still a lot to do. I want to thank Casey for the beautiful blue 1:144 scale wallpapers. :D

I've also been planning the five gifts I'll be making for the Pay It Forward swap. I need to go get some E-Z Water for those. . .

Thank you for all of your sweet comments and prayers for those who have lost so much in the recent tornadoes. My patients at work have been telling me about what happened to them, their families and friends. It is all just so sad.

I'm hoping a little mini-making will help me keep my mind busy. Hope you have a good weekend.



10 comments:

Caseymini said...

Grandpa's house is looking great, Kathi! Keeping busy is good. I hope that no more storms are coming for you and yours!

Plushpussycat said...

Grandpa's house is adorable! It would be such fun to win it! :-)

cockerina said...

oh! Kathi, I saw on TV the devastation that caused the tornado ... I'm sad for the people, sometimes you can not really do anything against nature ...
I pray for the dead and their families, and for those who have lost their homes!
I'm happy to know that you are well, wish you much peace!
kisses, Caterina

Minka said...

So cool! Thanks for showing us what you are going with this kit.

Drora's minimundo said...

Kathi I am really glad to know you are well. What a tragedy for all those families who lost their loved ones and homes. Hugs, Drora

Ludmila said...

Cool! Charming cottage! Good luck at work.

by Sonya said...

Very beautiful wall paper!I love your choise!
Hugs
Sonya

Fabiola said...

Grandpa's house is very nice.
Bye Faby

miniaturista said...

veo que no la has sorteado, así que me apunto, es una casa preciosa.
Un abrazo
Maite

Flor said...

Kathi La sigo viendo y más feliz me siento que ser la afortunada de ese tesoro tan valioso ¡Gracias nuevamente !!! Por darme esta alegría ( =
Un beso
Flor