Thursday, August 30

One Lovely Blog Award

Sandie from Snippets from my Studio has given me this beautiful award. Thank you Sandie!  I have taken awards off my blog but I do appreciate receiving them. I think it is important to recognize and share the lovely work of other miniaturists too.



The rules of this award are to nominate 10-12 blogs (or a number of your choice) to receive and pass on this award. That is the hard part! Then you answer 10 questions about yourself that others may not know. That's the easy part!

Here are my nominations. I tried to chose miniaturists who make lovely little things. This is by no means a complete list!  I follow over 300 blogs so this was NOT easy!

2.   Otterine
9.   Flor & FF

I hope you will visit these blogs and congratulate them on their beautiful work!

Now to answer 10 questions for fun -
1. What is your favourite colour?
        - Turquoise
2. What is your favourite animal 
       -  Golden retrievers 
3. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? 
       - Diet Coke
4. Do you prefer: Facebook or Twitter?  
       - Blogger :D
5. What is your favourite pattern?
       - Paisley
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
       - Giving 
7. What is your favourite number?  
       - 3 for my three wonderful children
8. What is your favourite day of the week? 
       - Saturday
9. What is your favourite flower? 
       - Passion flower
10. What is your passion? 
       - My family and the beach

There are no surprises here, are there?  :D  Thanks for thinking of me Sandie!  

Hope you have a beautiful day!


3 comments:

Giac said...

Congratulations Kathi,
The award is well desereved.
Hugs,
Giac

Lotte said...

Hi Kathi!

I'm very proud I'm on your list :) Thank you so much.

Hugs, Lotte

Troy said...

Kathi - Congratulations!